Monday, September 23, 2013

WorkFlowy

This tool has saved my organizational life! I'm one of those people whose desk looks like this. I usually get strange looks when I defend myself by saying "it's an organized mess. I know where everything I need is...just give me a second."




WorkFlowy has helped to reduce some of my desk clutter. It is so easy to use to take notes, and keep a to-do-list. The chrome desktop app is also a great feature. it allows me to access my notes very quickly. I've been using this as my daily classroom planer, note taking tool for the various meetings at school, and to help keep my personal to-do-list up to date.  The zooming, hierarchy feature is very helpful, and the search option is great to quickly find a thought.

Give it a try. It will help transfer the physical desk clutter to the cloud.



References:

Image:
Haven, C. 2013 The Book Haven: Cynthia Haven's Blog for the Written Word. It's easier to think outside the box when you can't find the box. Retrieved from http://bookhaven.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/einstein-desk-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment